As part of your MTEC training program we offer career counselling to assist you in the challenging task of examining the career opportunities within the hospitality, tourism and retail industries. We will look at factors that may influence your career development including: lifestyle, personality, interest, values, aptitudes, work experience and education.
Career counselling is available to all students registered in a training program being offered by the Manitoba Tourism Education College. We will help you:
- Explore your career goals in the hospitality, tourism and retail Industries;
- Learn about resources available to help you on your career and education path;
- Set realistic career goals;
- Create a resumé that captures attention;
- Practise and hone your interview skills.
The goal of career counselling is to give you the opportunity to begin exploring the elements of a career that make sense or seem to fit for you.